Friday, April 29, 2011

a night in Subang Park

when i was in KL,Michelle brought me to a low budget hotel for a night,because my sis all are working on that day, so i have to travel by my own from the airport to Subang Jaya. A simple word that i can describe my day...."tired"..yup

I took a quick meal in the airport when i have arrived, then the Skybus to the KL Sentral. Crowded,crowded, crowded....really pack of people,as crowded as a beehive.

Then took the 'hi-tech' KTM to Subang,it says the middle coach is for the ladies...hmmm!!!What the...nothing much different!!

Lucky that Michelle could get a excuse for go home early,then we meet up,hot and tired day. After checked-in,we decided to take a powerful dinner coz im so hungry at the end of a exhausting day. Michelle show me where she works and cross a highway,there is the restaurant that we are heading to,Bella Italia. Actually we kind of want to have indian dish but don't know how we could end up in sitting in the Italian restaurant. We saw so many italian dishes that i suppose familiar of,such as Penne,Rissotto,Carbonara,Calamari,Caesar Salad,Gelato,Tiramitsu....we standing outside the restaurant for about 15-20minutes,and our fingers keep pointing the dishes that we will order later. And at the same times,I become a temporary Italian translator,Michelle asks me about the meaning of some of the dishes, luckily my memory and experience of working in a Italian Restaurant still store in a proper place in my brain.
At around 6pm,the restaurant 'finally' open,when we step inside,very cozy and very Italian style plus very Homie feel. The restaurant decorated with so many little tiny-miny decorative items. But very weird that you can see Michael Jackson,Marilyn Monroe,Bruce Lee in the restaurant,I meant the pictures,how come? It's normal to see Luciano Pavarotti and Andrea Brocelli,but Bruce Lee? Ok,so after all the decision we made outside for ordering this and that,finally we end up having ONLY pizza - Pizza Bella Italia,the restaurant homemade pizza,not bad.
While having our early dinner,suddenly it's looks like there is a hurricane outside the restaurant,but the rain stop just after we finished and decided to go back for a shower. After shower,we are heading to Subang Parade for a quick shopping and by that time we finished it was around 10pm,so we sitting down and take a before bed hot drink at Daiki Cafe(the cafe just located downstairs of the hotel)

We ordered butter-kaya waffles and Tea for me and milo for Michelle.It was nice.I have head back to the hotel for my 'study'. Actually i have study a lot before i came to KL,because the next day is my interview big day so i have to do a revision for it.While study Michelle show me her Nikon 3100,nice and very clear shot.She got it.
The low budget hotel not bad too, but except for the Cockroaches!!! Michelle and I make a funny story regard those cockroaches and we laugh the whole night until we can't sleep. There is a cockroaches climbing up the bed and Michelle shout out so loud and we laugh too.Stupid cockroaches.

0 comments: