Monday, April 18, 2011

Vacation


I need to get a vacation!!!!!!!!!

somewhere very quite,no crowded people,no cellphone ring...

I have imagine that i live in a small wooden cottage house,near by a river, crowded pine tree, with a wooden chair and picnic table in my yard...and just front of my house,i have plant a lots and a lots of flowers especially tulips...and the garden tool still in the yard. The 'welcome' sign of my door kind of old and country style.
My house either painted with white or natural wooden color...
when wake up in the morning and wearing a comfortable casual-wear

with a hand of my favorite book...

when i step outside of my house ,i can feel the morning breeze and spring cooling winds breathe right through me..

with a cup of hot tea, sitting down on my wooden white painted chair...enjoy it

no one bother me,no one keep asking me to do this and that..

after reading the book,i could even just close my eyes and hear the running water...

or even plant some veggies for myself..

but how could this thing happen,it can't be..i have very important things in my life,my family..may be i can just leave it to imagination to do all this works.

but if there is a chance, may be i could take my family with me.



( i don't give a damn that i write it wrong or with so many grammar mistake, this is me)

0 comments: