Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Human really born to make mistakes

Come on,dry your eyes.....wipe your tears.Never like to see you cry..won't you please forgive me?
I wouldn't ever try to hurt you,I just needed someone to hold me
To fill the void while you were gone and to fill this space of emptiness
I'm only human,of flesh and blood I'm made
Human.....Born to make mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
So many nights I longed to hold you,so many times I looked and saw your face
Nothing could change the way I feel ...........no one else could ever take your place
I am just a human.please forgive me.The tears I cry aren't tears of pain,they're only to hide my guilt and shame....
I forgive you now I ask the same of you ,while we were apart I was human too

Human.................born to make mistakes

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will as we are human too but we must carry on as we are human too ^_^

0 comments: