Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1 of My Childhood Memory

I really missed those day my family go picnic together in the smallville. I remember that because pa business had received gift from National or Panasonic in that time, so we had those picnic folded table and chair set, picnic basket include plates,glasses,fork and spoon. It was really a nice gift in 1990's.

Sunday, the day we packed our things- sandwiches,fried mee hoon,watermelon,orange juice for the kids and coffee for the adult. The village is actually pa's cocoa planting village and the special in the village is that there is a river with clear...ohhh and also cool water. It's the best way to get rid of summer.

The first thing that my sister and i will do when we at the village is SWIMMING!! hahah ....yes, Swimming,even though we don't know how to swim at the time. We will probably swim for 2-3 hours and then we will have our meal.I still don't understand why are we don't felt any tired even we are tired.
That was on of the happiest moment in my life coz i can spend time with them and enjoyed mum's cooking. Will this happen to me again? Not at all, but now i have my family, so i try to create these kind of activities to Brendon and i did. Childhood is the most important thing in the human being coz its build the memory and moment to be remember in our life.

0 comments: