Wednesday, January 19, 2011

my life 'really' as Grace

I really thinking of it..
MY LIFE AS GRACE


you see...i have things that i like and things that which i don't like. But sometimes because of others make u choose to adapt yourself in the situation or things. But now i really telling myself what i like ,so that if happen that i forgot what i like. This article will remind me ( i will continuously updating it just to tell what i like and dislike)

Food that i like: Penne Arabiatta,Speghetti Aragosta,Ngau Chap with meat ball and ngau nam only, Tenom ham jin biang, Tenom tau fu,Tenom Nyuk nyen chun ken, Tenom tau sa biang,Drunken Chicken, Baked fish with lemon butter crust,Fried kuey tiau,Caesar Salad,Sushi,Sundried tomato dip with bread stick.....so far...

color that i like:Brown for bags and shoes, red for bracelet and accessory,black for shirt and dresses, blue for certain things,purple for bags and shoes too.

Music that i like:80's,pop,90's,classic's,Jazz,Hip Hop, English mostly.

Time that i like: when i'm alone reading about article, when i'm enjoying my tea ,when i'm shopping with myself, when i'm with my little boy , when i'm with my husband

i don't like when people forcing me to do something

i don't like when people are talking to much that border me,make my ears so painful

i don't like things or tasks that they don't like and pass it to me

i don't like people blaming me on something

i don't like people not trusting on me

i don't like people not listen to me

movies that i like: horror,drama (HK,Korean, Japanese),TV series,funny movies,love story,reality show...

games i like to play: hidden object games, strategy games, brain teaser(but easy one ^_^),ninetendo,super mario..

Flower that i like: TULIPS!!!! (of Course)

0 comments: